1) - Opportunity to be heard by the Art Directors of important national and international theaters for roles or presences in their respective opera and concert seasons
2) - Possibility of the assignment of the following roles with immediate pre-contracts (The roles will be proposed and entrusted to a non-finalist):
1 Turandot, 1 Timur, 1 Altoum, 2 Ping, 1 Calaf, 1 Calaf (cover), 1 Mandarino in Turandot by G. Puccini
Every roles for Iris by P. Mascagni and Otello by G. Verdi
1 Marcello, 1 Mimì, 1 Colline, 2 Musetta, 1 Schaunard, 1 Rodolfo in Boheme by G. Puccini (only last act)
1 Violetta, 1 Alfredo, 1 Giorgio Germont, 1 Dottore, 1 Annina in Traviata by G. Verdi (only last act)
1 Chevalier Des Grieux, 1 Manon, 1 Lescaut, 1 Sergent in Manon by Massenet (only last act)
These works will take place in the Opera Seasons Cengio in Lirica 2017 (Turandot), Cengio in Lirica 2018 (Iris), in Italy, Opera Classica Europa 2017 (Cavalleria rusticana, Pagliacci, Traviata) in Germany, Opera a Lugano 2017 (Turandot) in Switzerland.
(Assigning a role or participation in a concert do not involve the pair bond for those who present themselves in the duets)
3) - Award for the best vocal performance: 600 Euros (or 300 x 2 Euro) as reimbursement for a concert in Cengio in Lirica 2017/2018
4) - Prize for the best scenic interpretation: 200 Euro (or 100 x 2 Euro) + free participation in a stage directing work in progress including room and board for the duration of the internship for one / two persons
Prizes will be awarded whit no distinction in Section A and Section B because there are no different lists for the two different sections of participation.
Prizes/Opportunity (Section C)
- Execution of the winner composition after a public prizegiving at the end of Puccini's Turandot . It will be performed in Cengio in Lirica 2017 and it will be filmed with professional video - recording